Polyethylene water supply and drainage pipes and fittings are commonly used plastic pipes in water medium – oriented transmission mode. After years of development and research, we have made the working pressure of pipes reach more than 35 kg, and have developed a set of completed pipeline design, installation, repair and replacement program.
The inner wall of PE water pipe is smooth and does not change with the use time. The friction resistance is small, the pressure loss is about 30% smaller than the steel pipe, can choose the diameter smaller than the steel pipe to save energy. Good health performance, no additives, no possibility of polluting drinking water, no moldy materials, compared with some other commonly used plastic materials, polyethylene mold resistance is much higher, long-term use is not fouling.
Benefits Of HDPE Water Pipe
We has obtained NSF/WRAS/CE/ISO/UL/ROSH, etc. certification.
HDPE pipe is well-suited for potable water supply applications. Beneficial properties of HDPE piping systems include:
- Leak-free Fused Joints. Fused joints eliminate potential leak points and reduce installation time. The heat-fused joints are as strong as the pipes themselves, leading to long-term, leak-free operation with little-to-no maintenance required.
- Chemical Resistance. In potable water applications, it’s essential that chemicals will not leach from the piping material into the water. Studies show that HDPE pipes are safe for potable water applications and PUHUI’ products are certified by NSF on an annual basis. Disinfectants such as chlorine and chloramine are approved for use in HDPE pipe. HPDE pipe will not corrode or tuberculate, maintaining flow velocities over the life span of the system.
- Durability and Flexibility. Unlike more brittle piping materials such as PVC and ductile iron, HDPE pipe is a more durable and flexible pipe material with a bend radius up to 20 times the pipe diameter. This allows the HDPE pipe to conform to an imperfect installation path without the need to add costly fittings and excessive pipe joints.
- Extreme Surge Tolerance.HDPE pipes are the most resistant to surge and fatigue of any potable water piping systems. HDPE pipe can handle occasional surges up to 2 times its’ pressure rating, and recurring surges up to 1.5 times its’ pressure rating with no risk of stress damage to the pipe. HDPE pipe can handle much higher flow velocities which result in lower pressure surges compared to other potable water piping systems.
- Temperature Resistance. HDPE pipe can handle fluid and environmental temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F, makingHDPE water pipe suitable for use with hot or cold water in many different environments. HDPE pipe can handle repeated freeze/thaw cycles without incurring damage to the pipe.
- HDPE pipe is cheaper to install than other potable water piping systems. With its’ narrower trench widths and its ability to be installed with trench-less technologies (directional drilling, pipe bursting, slip-lining, and compression fit lining), making HDPE pipe the most commonly used piping material for trenchless installations. Compared to other installation methods, trench-less installations reduce disturbances to surrounding environments and greatly reduce the amount of construction restoration, leading to a cost savings up to 65%.
Applications Of HDPE Water Pipe
PE pipe is suitable for the temperature is not more than 40℃, nominal pressure below 3.0MPa, general purpose pressure water and drinking water transportation.
- Mainly municipal water supply
- Construction to (drainage) water
- Farmland irrigation
- Waterscape projects, etc.
PE pipe comprehensive performance, application field |Temperature Resistance | low-temperature brittle temperature is very low, can be in to -40 ℃ to 60 ℃ within the scope of use. Winter installation construction will not occur pipeline brittle crack.
Specifications Of HDPE Water Pipe
|DN||SDR41 4BAR||SDR26 6BAR||SDR21 8BAR||SDR17 10BAR||SDR13.6 12.5BAR||SDR11 16BAR||SDR9 20BAR||SDR7.4 25BAR|
|(MM)||(INCH)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)|