Puhui HDPE pipe is suitable for municipal sewage pipelines and drainage of power, coal, chemical and other special industrial and mining enterprises. Compared with the traditional metal pipe, which has to be replaced every few years due to the highly acidic (pH range was between 2.5 to 4.0), HDPE pipe has good resistance to most solvents and chemicals, and it has only 1 / 8 that of the steel pipe, its small flowing resistance helps to drop the pipeline power consumption by at least 9%. Its convenient in transportation, easy in installation, service life reach up to 50 years.
After years of research and development, Puhui has adjusted the formula to apply to the high acid and alkali medium and the different use environment. At present, it has been able to meet the demand of pipes and fittings within PN30(SDR6) of most sewage industry.
Benefits Of HDPE Sewage & Drainage Pipe
When compared to other common wastewater piping system materials, such as PVC, ductile iron, or concrete, HDPE pipe offers significant benefits. Some of these include:
- Chemical Resistance. Hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) corrosion is a serious threat to conventional sewer lines, like concrete and ductile iron, greatly reducing their service life. PUHUI HDPE pipe is not attacked, corroded or degraded by H2S, ensuring a service life of 100 years.
- Anti-corrosive properties. HDPE piping systems are immune to the harmful effects of corrosion and tuberculation, common factors that reduces the operational life of concrete and ductile iron wastewater systems. HDPE also resists other corrosive or harmful agents, including scaling and organics such as fungi, bacteria, and other microbial contaminants.
- Leak-free. HDPE pipe is joined together via heat fusion, creating a welded, leak-free joint unlike conventional bell and spigot joints. These leak-free joints prevent infiltration and exfiltration making it a truly sanitary piping system.
- HDPE pipe is resistant to fatigue from water hammer and surge events in sewer force mains. HDPE pipe is also abrasion resistant, ensuring that flowing water and slurries won’t damage the pipe throughout its service life.
- HDPE pipes are much lighter in weight compared with ductile iron or concrete alternatives, which makes transportation and installation significantly easier and safer.
- Cost-effectiveness. HDPE pipe is cost competitive with other sewer pipe options. HDPE pipe is faster, easier, and safer to install due to longer cut lengths and more linear footage per truck, which significantly reduce the overall project costs. With low maintenance costs and long service life, HDPE pipe is the ideal solution for wastewater systems.
Applications Of HDPE Sewage & Drainage Pipe
PUHUI HDPE pipe is the ideal piping solution for any wastewater or sewer application. The use of HDPE pipe for wastewater and sewer applications has become increasingly popular due to pipe bursting, slip-lining, and other trenchless installation methods. Below are a few highlighted uses of HDPE pipe in wastewater and sewer projects.
- Sewer Force mains
- Gravity flow sewers
- Sanitary sewer lines
- Culvert lining/relining
- Storm drains
- Digester lines
- Intake and outfall lines
- Sewer repair and replacement
- Sludge lines
Specifications Of HDPE Sewage & Drainage Pipe
|(MM)||(INCH)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)|