Puhui HDPE dredging pipe are used to the removal of material (sludge, mud, sand and sediment) from the depths of the oceans, seas, harbors, lakes and rivers and the ponds. Due to its advantages of high chemical and mechanical resistance against hot and humid weather conditions and sea salt and chemicals to be ineffective, polyethylene pipes is an ideal choice for dredging projects.
The HDPE pipe developed and produced by Puhui has excellent properties of strength and wear resistance. An extremely smooth inner surface gives Puhui’s HDPE pipes a Hazen-Williams flow coefficient of C=150 and doesn’t change over time. This means less burden on pumps and reduced pumping costs, because theres less friction between moving water and pipe walls.
Benefits Of HDPE Dredging Pipe
- HDPE dredging pipeline has superior comprehensive performance, high wear resistance, light weight, easy transportation and installation
- No need for large machinery construction, and the length of each section can be customized according to user requirements
- Excellent wave impact resistance and ring stiffness, high tensile strength
- Withstand wind and wave impact on the sea surface, low water resistance coefficient, low wear resistance, high efficiency of sediment transport, good corrosion resistance, and high chemical stability
- Resistant to various corrosive media (acid, alkali, salt and seawater) and organic solvents within a certain temperature and concentration range
- HDPE Dredging Pipes are non-toxic, tasteless, environmentally friendly, and will not be decayed by microorganisms such as shellfish and bacteria in the sea or sewage, and will not produce scale, and have excellent low temperature resistance.
Applications Of HDPE Dredging Pipe
- Highways, motorways drainage applications.
- Railway drainage applications.
- Dam, canals, irrigation infrastructures drainage applications.
- Airport infrastructure drainage applications.
- Drainage applications for structures such as school, hospital, hotel etc.
- Drainage applications for mass housings, industrial and sports facilities.
Specifications Of HDPE Dredging Pipe
|(MM)||(INCH)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)||W.T. (MM)|