High-density polyethylene (HDPE) double wall corrugated pipe, a new type of pipe with a ring-like structure of the outer wall and smooth inner wall, was first developed successfully in Germany in the early 80s.Due to its excellent performance and relatively economical cost, it has been greatly promoted and applied in countries all over the world.
Double wall corrugated pipe inner wall color usually has blue and black, some brands will use yellow inner wall.
Benefits Of HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipe
High density polyethylene (HDPE) has excellent chemical stability, aging resistance and resistance to environmental stress cracking performance. HDPE double wall corrugated pipe produced from its raw materials belongs to the flexible pipe. Its main advantages are as follows.
- -Rational structure and beautiful appearance
- -Temperature resistance -40℃-60℃
- -Low resistance, high flow rate
- -Flame retardant force -Long service life
- -Reliable sanitary performance
- -Integrated low cost -Acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance
- -High strength, strong anti-seismic performance
- -Energy saving and consumption reduction
- -Easy to install and transport
Applications Of HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipe
Mainly used in large water transmission, water supply, drainage, sewage, exhaust, subway ventilation, mine ventilation, farmland irrigation, etc. with working pressure below 0.6MPa.
- Municipal engineering: used as drainage and sewage pipe.
- Construction engineering: used as building rainwater pipe, underground drainage pipe, sewage pipe, ventilation pipe.
- Railway and highway communication equipment: used as the protection tube of communication cable and optical fiber cable.
- industry: widely used in chemical, hospital, environmental protection and other industries of sewage water pipe.
- Agricultural garden project: used for farmland, fruit and tea garden, and forest belt drainage pipe.
- Road engineering: used as the seepage and drainage pipe of railroad and highway.
- Mine: used as mine ventilation, air supply and drainage pipe.
- double-walled corrugated pipe with open hole: can be used as seepage and drainage pipe of saline highway.
- Golf course, soccer field project: used as seepage and drainage pipe of golf course and soccer field.