PUHUI’s HDPE Conduit pipe is manufactured from the highest quality High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). PUHUI Conduit (duct or innerduct) made with HDPE provides the ideal protective pathway for applications such as power utilities distribution, telecommunications, Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) and CATV. HDPE Conduit pipe is often installed via Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) because of its flexible nature and high tensile strengths, minimizing installation costs and disruptive impacts to worksites and the surrounding environments. HDPE Conduit pipe can also be plowed into place or set in traditional trenching installation methods. HDPE conduit is a durable product resistant to impact damage across a broad range of temperatures. PUHUI HDPE conduit pipe provides the ideal protective pathway for electrical distribution cables and fiber-optic telecommunication cables, protecting them from impact or rock and root impingement.
These properties make HDPE the ideal material solution for creating conduits used in power and telecommunications systems. At PUHUI , we offer a range of HDPE conduit pipe products for use in a variety of challenging applications and environments.
Benefits Of HDPE Conduit pipe
- Supplied in long coils on spools or reels, HDPE conduit is compact for shipping
- HDPE conduit follows the trench contours and can be installed around obstacles underground
- Bends and flexes without breakage, even with ground heaves or shifts, over a wide range of temperatures
- High ductility, resists damage during transportation, handling, and installation
- Excellent toughness to withstand jobsite conditions and provide long life underground
- Resists brittleness due to aging or cold weather and retains impact resistance
- Chemical attack – HDPE is resistance to corrosive chemicals and aggressive soils
- Corrosion – HDPE is non-conducting, does not suffer from corrosion due to soil or water contact
- Bacteria – No host nutrients for bacterial/ fungal growth
Applications Of HDPE Conduit pipe
Our HDPE conduits serve a broad range of power and telecommunications applications. Here are some examples:
- Transportation wiring. HDPE conduit has been extensively used by transportation departments to provide reliable power to lighting, traffic signals, digital signage, automatic toll booths, traffic monitors, and CCTV systems.
- Underground power lines. Overhead power lines require tree trimming, pole replacement, and constant maintenance from storm damage or general exposure to the elements. An underground HDPE protected power line mitigates the need for extensive maintenance and offers excellent curb appeal in residential and commercial areas.
- Telecommunications. HDPE conduits provide enormous potential to the telecom sector. Capable of protecting massive fiber optic highways and reducing costly maintenance and down times, HDPE conduit is the ideal material of choice for communications technologies. PUHUI offers custom colors and color stripes on our conduits to allow for easy and convenient identification.