PUHUI butt welding equipment is suitable for PP, PB, PE, PVDF thermoplastic material of pipes and fittings in ditches or on site operation. The size ranges from 20mm-630mm. With Strong technical force, with senior engineers R & D team, using German technology, in strict accordance with the German electrical industry standards for manufacturing to provide customers with quality products.
PUHUI can supply various butt welding equipment include: Socket welding fusion machine, electrofusion butt welding machine automatic hydraulic butt welding machine, hydraulic butt welding machine, manual butt welding machine, etc.
- 1. Welding range: 63mm-160mm, 110mm-250mm, 160mm-315mm and 315mm-450mm
- 2. Application: PE, PB, PP and PVDF
- 3. Working voltage: 220V±10%
- 4. Planning tool: 0.75KW, heating plate: 1.2KW
Benefits Of Automatic Hydraulic Butt Fusion Welding Machine
- Suitable for PP, PB, PE, PVDF thermoplastic material of pipes and fittings in ditches or on site operation.
- From the rack, cutters, and accessories heating plate bracket constituting.
- Manufactured by high-strength lightweight materials together.
- Labor-saving, high work efficiency.
- Machine’s major components made by aluminum, than the foundry, steel lighter, firm, smooth.
Specifications Of Automatic Hydraulic Butt Fusion Welding Machine
|Specification||Automatic Hydraulic butt welding machine160||Automatic Hydraulic butt welding machine250||Automatic Hydraulic butt welding machine315||Automatic Hydraulic butt welding machine450|
|Surface Temperature Difference of the Heating Plate||≤±3°C||≤±3°C||≤±3°C||5±40C|
|Operating Pressure Range of the Hydraulic System||1-7.0MPa||0-10.0MPa||0-13.0MPa||0-13.0MPa|
|Power of the Heating Plate||1.2KW||1.8KW||2.2KW||4.0KW|
|Power of the Planing Tool||0.75KW||1.0KW||1.0KW||1.1KW|
|Power of the Hydraulic Pump Station||0.75KW||0.75KW||0.75KW||0.75KW|
|Input Voltage||220V 50-60Hz||220V 50-60Hz||220V 50-60Hz||380V50-60HZ|
|Fusion Range （mm）||63 90 110160||110160 200 250||160 200 250 315||315 355400450|
|N.W. of the Equipment||110KG||130KG||190KG||240KG|
1. Place the pipe to be welded on the frame and secure the pipe by locking the gland screw
2. Place the planing tool on the frame, planer and mill the pipe mouth to ensure the smooth pipe end.
3. Take out the planing tool, planing and milling pipe to the center, ensure both ends in the same line.
4. Put in the preheated heating plate and shake the handle by hand to evenly heat the pipe end
5. Remove the heating plate, and connect the pipe end to the natural cooling, and ensure the cooling pressure.
6. After welding, check whether the flanges are even and test the pressure.