Features of polyethylene pipe
Polyethylene pipe is a practical and durable solution for a country house, vacation home or business. This material, unlike metal, cast iron or concrete, has a smooth internal structure that ensures a fast and uninterrupted flow of liquid substances. In addition, because there is no roughness on the inside, there is no possibility of sludge build-up. Polyethylene does not corrode – a property that reliably protects the surface from rusting.
Different manufacturers produce a wide range of modified HDPE pipes, each of which is indicated in the specifications.
- SDR – strength index obtained from the ratio of diameter to wall thickness.
- PN – the value defining the working pressure at an ambient temperature of +20°C.
- S — strength classification, i.e. the ratio of stress to constant pressure.
- MRS — long-term strength index, in MPa, defining the product characteristics.
Applications of Hdpe pipes in the Philippines
The fields of application of low pressure polyethylene are diverse – from the transport of drinking water to the needs of the technical industry. The most demanded area of its application is the supply of drinking water. For this purpose pressure products are used, which are marked with a blue stripe on their outer surface. Municipal organizations are installing pipes made of HDPE throughout.
Also products are in demand in other areas.
- Gas supply pipe : Marked by a yellow stripe. Performs better than metal in operation because of the high density of the walls and fire safety.
- Sewage pipe : Good for drains due to its solid base, resistance to aggressive media and sound insulation.
- Drainage pipe : The high technical capacity of the material ensures smooth site operations and reliable control of groundwater.
- Mining pipe : Polyethylene is an indispensable material for the manufacture of casing pipes for wells and pits.
- Electrical insulation. Durable fire- and corrosion-resistant bases protect conductors from external factors.
In addition, technical HDPE pipe can be used for pumps in wastewater treatment plants, non-pressure sewers, irrigation and land recycling systems.
HDPE Pipe Prices in the Philippines
The price of polyethylene products from different manufacturers varies depending on the raw material, production technology, strength and size, and hdpe pipes have price advantages and longer service life compared to traditional metal pipes.
Puhui was founded in 1988 and has been engaged in the development, production and sales of Hdpe and PVC pipes and fittings since its inception. Our products are of low price, high quality and excellent service and have been exported to dozens of countries around the world.
HDPE pipe manufacturer in the Philippines
There are hundreds of companies producing polyethylene products in the Philippines, but most of them are distributors or agents, and the price is not advantageous. puhui is a big factory specializing in manufacturing hdpe pipes and fittings for more than 30 years, there is no middleman to earn the difference, we have been working in the Philippine market for many years, and have cooperated with many famous companies and government departments, our customers give our hdpe pipes and fittings high praise, and look forward to the next cooperation. We are looking forward to the next cooperation.
If you also have a need for HDPE pipe and fittings, please contact us now.